Cassiterite Gravity Recovery pictures

APT Awarded Contract For 120tph Cassiterite Gravity Recovery Plant

Appropriate Process Technologies is proud to announce being awarded a contract to design, build, supply and commission a Cassiterite Gravity Recovery based plant to process ore for the recovery of contained cassiterite. The plant will follow the winning APT formula of modular pre-assembled unit components to make for easy and fast assembly and commissioning on this[…]

hard rock crusher plant pictures

Premier African Minerals Needs $4M For Mining Project

News Article Premier African Minerals requires about $4 million to start developing open pit mining and processing operations at its RHA Tungsten project 20 kilometres South East of Hwange. PAM holds a 49 percent interest in the tungsten project while the remaining 51 percent stake is held by the National Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment Board. The mining company assigned[…]